LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adafruit Motor Shield Driver Problems

this is the method that i have been using to open the LIFA_base.  I created a youtube of the process i used so you can see what im doing and what is happening.  i will attach a link to the youtube video.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 39
(1,118 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 39
(1,118 Views)

What is Xbee?  is it a wireless card?

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 39
(1,118 Views)

One more thing to try. .

!.  Copy the LIFA_Base folder to your Arduino-1.0.5-r2 folder and the then try compiling the LIFA firmware.

Other wise I am stumped.

Here is some information about Xbbee.

<https://www.sparkfun.com/pages/xbee_guide>

hrh1818

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 39
(1,118 Views)

One more thing we could try is for you to put your LIFA_Base folder in a zip file and attach the file to a message.  You will need to use the advanced editor for attaching files to a message.

hrh1818

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 39
(1,118 Views)

holy crap i got it to work.  the problem was somewhere in the arduino ide itself.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and now the same LIFA i was trying before complies.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 39
(1,118 Views)

Thank you so much for bearing with me during this process.  I know this doesnt fix my motor shield issue however at least i am using the newer lifa. 

Do you have any recommendations of Xbee's to get that work well with the arduino uno and i can interface with labview easily?  and what do i need.  Are their any fourms on programming the two to communicate and still use labview?

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 39
(1,118 Views)

Is it easy to use the first generation motor shield you described in lab view?

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 39
(1,118 Views)

I uploaded an Adafruint Motor Shield Version 2 DC Motor example to the documents section,  The title is AdafruitMotorShieldVersion2DCMotorExample.

hrh1818

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 39
(1,118 Views)