LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog read

HI

I am finally got everything working however even if I do an analog read even if I set it to mega it will only give me the option of analog ports 1 to 5. Does anyone know what happens with this

Thanks for your help

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,563 Views)

Canalian,

Currently the analog read port VI is set to read analog pins 0-5 regardless of the board.  This is left over from our original plans to only support the Uno.  This should be updated in the next release of the toolkit.  (Thanks for reminding me about this).

-Sam

LIFA Developer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,252 Views)

Hi Sammy,

Thanks for the input, looking forward to it. Also have been playing with it over the weekend and must say kudos, I have tried almost every part of LIFA and it works great.

Thanks again

Nick Muir

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,252 Views)

Nick,

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the toolkit.  I hope that LIFA makes the Arduino even easier and brings easy GUIs and more connectivity to the party.  Let us know if you have any more questions or comments.  We are always looking for feedback.

-Sam

LIFA Developer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,252 Views)

Hi Sam,

The A15 on the arduino mega 2560  does not work. At the moment I can only get A0-A14.

Thanks for the great Job on this interface!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,252 Views)

Hey Soldar,

This was an oversight when we updated for the number of pins on the Mega. In the check for pin out of range VI for the Mega Analog pins the number of pins needs to be changed from 15 to 16.

Kevin Fort
Principal Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,252 Views)

hello, I'm aquisitar with only one channel, but need two signs, how can I? please reply me to my email!, fclaus@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,252 Views)

All arduinos (supported by LIFA) have more than one analog input pin.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,252 Views)