LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arduino Labview error 5003

Hello,

i have a Problem with Arduino and  Labview  i have every Time the error 5003. I hope someone can help me. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,126 Views)

Hi,5003 means that Labview does not see your Arduino.Have you installed LINX on the arduino yet?Install LINX and make sure you have a close serial at the end of your code. Make sure it gets to run even if you have errors in between start and end.Barddya

To: barddya <barddya@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2015 7:56 AM

Subject: - Arduino Labview error 5003

|

|

NI Community

|

Arduino Labview error 5003

created by falkii in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino - View the full discussionHello,  i have a Problem with Arduino and  Labview  i have every Time the error 5003. I hope someone can help me.  Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community Start a new discussion in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino by email or at Community

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,155 Views)

I programm with Lifa, i have Tested Linx too but i have no idea how i can programm the dht22 with Linx.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,155 Views)

Neither LIFA nor LINX has native support for that sensor but LINX, in general, will be better to use.  LINX has a much better way of integrating custom functions so that you can add sensors like the DHTXX sensors using existing Arduino libraries.

Have you searched the LINX forums?  I know people have worked on getting at least one of the DHTXX sensors working.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,155 Views)

Yes i have searched the linx Forums i have found something about the dht22 but it does not work

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,155 Views)

Hallo i have news it works with dht22 but when i add digital write pins the 5003 error comes back hope someone can help me

Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-28 um 15.06.11.png

Message 6 of 6
(5,155 Views)