LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barometric Pressure Sensor - BMP085

Just saying that it gets different values does not help me.  What values do you get? What are the configuration parameter values (both from the Arduino code and from my code).  You can get the configuration parameters in my code by probing the configuration cluster coming out of the configuration VI.  Give me as much information as possible.

Also, it is extremely hard to read code that is just dumped into a post and makes the thread hard to follow.  Please attach the file.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 53
(1,578 Views)

I have edit my post and I attached the Arduino file.
I read temp value from arduino code : 33 , from labview : 724 (I see it constant )
the pressure value  from arduino code:  100332 , from labview I see it varying with diffrent values
I think that both the configuration are the same

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 53
(1,578 Views)

I read with arduino code : mc = -11075 and md : 2432

but with from labview both are ZERO

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 53
(1,578 Views)

The problem is in the configuration : the output of the loop in the configuration file  is right , but after (array into cluster) is wrong because only the first 9 element of array are in cluster , the others not

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 53
(1,578 Views)

Yep, that is what I figured out.  I reuploaded the fixed library above (post #7).

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 53
(1,578 Views)

I will try it again , but what was the problem ?
Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 53
(1,578 Views)

You stated the problem in your last post .  Apparently the array to cluster VI requires manually setting the number of cluster elements.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 53
(1,578 Views)

Hello, until now I have the same problem look at this 2 pics

Error.jpg

Labview.gif

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 53
(1,578 Views)

I don't see any issues in the first image.

What happens if you put a 500ms delay in the main loop in the example?  If it still happens, can you wire the pressure and temperature to a chart (one chart for each) to see if there is a consistent pattern.  If could, output the data into plain text file and attach it here.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 53
(1,578 Views)

Plz could you check all the labview files and compare it with the code attached (Post #9 )?
I found that ut = 2560 ( LV ) , 32899 ( Arduino )

up = 754974720 ( LV ) , 40224 ( Arduino ) .

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 53
(1,578 Views)