LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barometric Pressure Sensor - BMP085

I followed the labview files and I compared them with the code's calculation , I found a lot of differences, I modified them.

U could simple file the new code and could u tell me who I can change the value of OSS , because when I change it ,it doesn't change in the configuration output.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 53
(1,544 Views)

Sorry but I don't open .rar files.  The value of OSS can be changed in "Get Calibration Data.vi" (the value that is added to the array after the loop. Neither of the calculation VIs need changed because they have been tested with the sample calculations from the datasheet.  IIRC, there should be only small differences between my code and the code you gave me.

Did the changes you made make it work?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 53
(1,544 Views)

I'm not sure what you changed (since I can't open your file) but I did find an oversight and a small mistake.  I've updated post #7.  Please tell me if it works.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53
(1,544 Views)

The project edited is attached ,

I changed the value of new element of the array , but sill I have ZERO in the output configuration.

OSS.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 53
(1,544 Views)

I've updated the VIs in post #7 based on your changes.  I also fixed the OSS value not casting correctly (just had to change the constant to a U16 instead of a I16).  Please let me know if my library is working now, then I will post it as a document so others will be able to find and use it.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53
(1,544 Views)

I try it but it doesn't work see all my modified project ( all the file ), also the OSS doesn't work 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 53
(1,544 Views)

I thought i found all the things that you changed.  Make sure you have version 1.0.3.0

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53
(1,544 Views)

check those files : Get Temp Data Raw , calculate pressure

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 53
(1,544 Views)

There is nothing different in Get Temp Data Raw.vi.  The only thing that I can tell that you changed in Calculate Pressure.vi is changing the division by 2^16 to a bit shift.  This did not work based on the datasheet.  The datasheet says to divide by 2^16.  Bitshifting a signed integer is not the same as division.  Maybe the datasheet is wrong?

You never did say if your version worked.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53
(1,544 Views)

yea it's work

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53
(1,544 Views)