LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling Speed of servo using lifa

hello

I have to drive servo using lifa it is working fine but the speed with which the servo moves is so fast now I am looking for a way to control the speed of the servo motor can i do this using LIFA

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,221 Views)

I guess that depends on how you are currently running it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,762 Views)

Thanks Nathan i m currently running it simply by using servo write angle vi and also try to run motor using pwm write vi. The specification of the motor i am using says it has speed of .18 per 60 degree is there any way this speed can b controlled. Literature says that the speed of servo motor can be changed by increasing the off time of the pwm and not changing the on time. It is also written in some place that the speed can be control by making changes in the LIFA_BASE firmware but what kind of changes?? if any one can give any idea i will be thankful

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,762 Views)

do123 wrote:

Literature says that the speed of servo motor can be changed by increasing the off time of the pwm and not changing the on time.

Changing only one and not the other means it requires changing the frequency everytime you want to change the speed.  I'm not sure if that can be done.  Can you provide a link to this server motor's documentation?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,762 Views)