Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR(5002) labview error with arduino uno

sdf.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,919 Views)

Hi

I am using Labview 2012 version. I am new to using arduino. I am trying to run a code that counts the number of pulses from a flow-rate sensor.

I have attached the block diagram above with the highlighted execution tool used to find the problem. I am getting an ERR (5002) after my Init block. I first has my input connected to pin 2 but since have changed it to pin 6 and the problem persists. Could someone please help me with this problem. Do you need to upload a code to arduino for this to work?

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,335 Views)
  • The Arduino Uno requires a baudrate of 115200 (when using LIFA)
  • You won't be able to accurately get the pulses of a flow-rate sensor doing it this way.
  • Don't use LIFA.  Use LINX.  LIFA is unsupported and is essentially deprecated.

vincent28 wrote:

Do you need to upload a code to arduino for this to work?

Yes, this is a requirement.  When you switch to LINX, there is a "Firmware Wizard" that will upload the firmware for you.

Regardless of which you use, you will want to create a custom function to accurately acquire the sensor data.  This will be much much much easier in LINX.  The only thing that you need to figure out is the Arduino code that will obtain this information from the sensor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,335 Views)