LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at LIFA connection

Hi to everyone, I am trying to use LIFA in my laptop. when I uploding the lifabase file, i am facing these errors. could anyone helpme please..

Arduino: 1.6.7 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\vi.lib\LabVIEW Interface for Arduino\Firmware\LIFA_Base\LabVIEWInterface.ino: In function 'void processCommand(unsigned char*)':

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\vi.lib\LabVIEW Interface for Arduino\Firmware\LIFA_Base\LabVIEWInterface.ino:150:60: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]

duration=(command[8]+  (command[7]<<8)+ (command[6]<<16)+(command[5]<<24));  

^

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\vi.lib\LabVIEW Interface for Arduino\Firmware\LIFA_Base\LabVIEWInterface.ino:150:77: warning: left shift count >= width of type [enabled by default]

duration=(command[8]+  (command[7]<<8)+ (command[6]<<16)+(command[5]<<24));  

^

Sketch uses 19,678 bytes (61%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32,256 bytes.

Global variables use 1,135 bytes (55%) of dynamic memory, leaving 913 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM7": The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

This report would have more information with

"Show verbose output during compilation"

enabled in File > Preferences.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,636 Views)

LIFA is no longer supported and does not work with the latest Arduino IDE.  You should switch to LINX.  It is the replacement for LIFA.

You can find information about it here and you can post in the LINX forums for support.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,173 Views)