LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi .I try to make project power measurement (1phase watt meter)

I install electrical power suit .It find (Electrical power>Basic meusurement>power&energy>power ) .How to use power meter work with arduino uno?Can set up pin set up com port for to signal voltage and current .

I user tp and ct and offset circuit and power supply+12 0 -12 .

I user Arduino Relay Shield_Manual.vi i modifly form control 4 delay to control 8delay for control load(8 Incandescent Lamp)Now work find.

Thank alot for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,618 Views)

Please provide an Internet link to the power meter or the name of the manufacturer and the model number.

hrh1818

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,086 Views)

Hi hrh1818.

You are misunderstanding me.

I try to making a project power meter by arduino uno on labview 2012 .

i already install

LabVIEW Interface for Arduino ,vi,arduino driver,electrical power suit 2012.Lile in the picture.

I want to using arduino to read voltage and current (offset signal by offset circuit) to analog pin (2pin one for voltage and and another for current.

I user Arduino Relay Shield_Manual.vi i modifly form control 4 delay to control 8delay for control load(8 Incandescent Lamp)Now work find.

I ask you how to make it work? How to arduino work with power icon in the picture.

Or Power Measurements_2012.vi  user DAQmz can make it to user auduino uno?

Thank a lot for your help .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,087 Views)

If you are only asking about NI's Electrical Power Measurement Palette then it seems to only work on RIO devices or DAQ devices based on the system requirements listed on this page (or this page for 2012).  Therefore, these VIs will not work with Arduino.  However, I've not used this suite before so there might be some VIs (if they are calculations only) that might work with Arduino but I'm thinking that is unlikely.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,087 Views)