LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to improve the sample rate of the continuos or finite analog sample functions?

Hi, I implemented an oscilloscope using labview and Ardudino, I achieved it using the block functions "continuos sample" or "finite analog sample", but there is a problem, when I get the signals, the most high frecuency that I can obtain is only 500Hz, over this value appear aliasing. Do you know how I can solve this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,965 Views)

LIFA is not designed to be a hi-speed acquisition system.  It is possible to get higher frequencies (not by much) but generally requires custom firmware and LabVIEW VIs.  There are several discussions here that you can reference about fast acquisition for some numbers.

For something like an oscilloscope, you might consider using a USB DAQ device or a myDAQ (which has an an oscilloscope already developed for it).

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,829 Views)

I know, but I hope reaching 10Khz at least, I only got 500hz, is that possible?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,829 Views)

https://decibel.ni.com/content/message/34603#34603

Read the responses by both Kevin and Sammy.  It won't be possible to actually measure a signal that is 10kHz because you need to have at least twice the sample rate as the signal's frequencey (Nyquist Theorem).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,829 Views)