LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I want to use three uno with mpu6050 in one pc

hello, everyone

I could use the example in library to read mpu6050 normally when I connected with one uno in my one pc

I want to use three   uno with mpu6050 in one pc ,but I could not read data when I exerted  three uno in my pc at the same time

I think that it maybe exist a problem in decide which one com port to read , so if I can change some block diagram that  it  decided which com port  to read automatically  to replace it by a method to determine which com port I wnat to read  manually.

please talk me some suggestions how to remedy and how to work, thanks

I use the basic example in the file which downloaded from lib in this web

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,532 Views)

You simply need to make three independent sets of Arduino code (each having their own Init, Close, etc) making sure to specify the three unique COM ports for the VISA Resource Input.  You can find the COM ports in the Windows Device Manager.

Message 2 of 4
(2,819 Views)

thanks for your response

but I still dont have idea ,what do you mean about "make three independent sets of Arduino code" ?

VI.jpg

I change block diagram like the photo which be uploaded by me , is it right?

If you mean like my block diagram , why I only read one com port when I start the project ?

I already change com port respectively use Windows Device Manager.

Can I choose whichcom port I want to read manually ?

Now my project only read one port when I insert 3 uno and I cant change which port I want to read ,it will read the first port I insert innitially.

please help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,819 Views)

That is exactly what I meant.  You need to manually specify the COM port for each Arduino.  Simply right click on the "VISA Resource" input and choose "Create > Constant".  This will give you a drop down list of all the available COM ports.  Do that for each Init.vi selecting the appropriate COM port.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,819 Views)