LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Program for Interfacing Arduino and stepper motor(with Stepper motor driver tb6600)

Dear all, 

I am facing a problem with my labview program which i created to interface stepper motor(using stepper driver tb6600) with the help of arduino labview drivers.

so when i upload a sketch(attached below) to arduino, motor is working perfectly fine(6400 steps per rotation in each direction).

but i when i tried to create a labview program with the help of the same sketch the it is not working same. my labview program is much slower than arduino sketch. 

can anybody tell me what is the problem in my labview program

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,005 Views)

Hello,

I am Ahmet Gümüş and I am a student in Turkey. I have an assignment too. I am trying to rotate a Nema model stepper motor with a TB6600 driver and labview. We're trying to do what's in the picture below. But I couldn't. There are also many examples with Easy driver on the Internet, but I couldn't adapt them for the TB6600 either. Would you share such a labview schema with me if you have it? I would be very happy if you could help. In advance, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Ahmet Gümüş

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,790 Views)