LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview communication with arduino through UART interface and not USB interface

I have ARDUINO UNO board and I tested the radio frequency communication(19200 baud) between PC and arduino board through radiomodem(FROM EASY-RADIO) attached to arduino UART(not USB INTERFACE) and USB-Radiomodem attached to PC. I tested the communication using hiperterminal wiithout problems. Then disconnecting both radiomodems I tested LVIFA firmware through USB cable between PC and Arduino(previously I changed the default baudrate to 19200 in the labviewinterface.h file) without problems, running " Analog Read Pin Example.vi" running at 19200 baud. When I changed the connection between PC and Arduino to RF interface and test Analog Read Pin Example.vi again, I get the error 5002 at Init.vi. For wire interface I use COM13 and for the USB-Radiomodem COM4 and the rest of communication parameters without change. I incremented the timeout in the Init.vi without result. ANY IDEA on how to solve this issue?.

Regards in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,398 Views)

OK, I tested the radio frequency communication using normal labview VISA  Read-Write VI and it work perfect like when I used Hyperterminal but when I use LVIFA I cannot communicate via RF with arduino.

Message 2 of 2
(2,500 Views)