LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lecture d'un signal PWM avec une entrée digital (Arduino)

Bonjour à tous le monde. J'ai un petit probleme avec un programme qui devrai me permettre de lire un signal à impulsion crée par un compteur d'eau. J'ai fait un petit programme, mais j'ai un souci quand je lance le programme sur ma Arduino Mega 2560. J'aimerai savoir aussi si mon programme est bon ou pas. Ici la doc du compteur d'eau et aussi mon proramme. Merci d'avance à tout le monde

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,972 Views)

Voila le programme oublié de le mettresdgsgsfg.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,478 Views)

I'm not able to understand exactly what the sensor output is from your sensor (I don't speak french).

Typically, this approach will not work for sensors that output digital signals that aren't just on or off.  You would need to acquire the signal on the Arduino and then read acquired values from that code using a custom command.  Adding custom commands is much easier to do using LINX (LINX has replaced LIFA and LIFA is old and unsupported).  So, the first thing that I recommend is to switch to LINX.  http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,478 Views)

Thank you so much Nathan,

I will download Linx, and i hope to find a way to acquire a PWM signal in the digital pin.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,478 Views)

If it's a true PWM signal, you can use the "read pulse width" function in LINX (this assumes that you know the frequency of the signal).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,478 Views)