LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems comunicating Labview/Leonardo/Linx

Hi, my name is Jose  and I have a problem with LINX and Labview.

Im using an Arduino Leonardo to control 3 ESC's with a brushless motor. I upload the Leonardo serial to my Arduino and I made my VI in Labview to control the motors with PWM. It works nice the 1,2,3 times that I run the VI, but in the next time the Digital outputs works but not the PWM, If I run the VI again I cant sincronize with Arduino and I get "error 5003 openSerial->Initialize ->Initialize dev-> Sincronize". Alwais fails the PWM in the 4 time and can't comunicate in the 5 time that I run the VI. I tried to close VISA and it doesn't work, only works again if I reset my Arduino or remove power and plug in again.
I tried in diferents PC's and I get the same result, my operrating system is W7 and I'm using Labview 2014. Linx is the last version that I downloaded in the VIPM. 115200 Baudrate
It seems like it is a failure in the synchronization when it sending or the response of the synchronization data or a buffer problem, but I do not understand because it works and alwais fails the 4-5 time.
I hope someone can help me, thank you very much. I uploaded my VI. A greeting

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,073 Views)

For issues with LINX, please post on the LINX forums.  http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/forums

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,044 Views)