LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Manager for LIFA?

Hi Sam (and Ben)!

I will send you a PM (in a little bit) with more information...

But, just so you, and everyone else here, know: we've been aware of the great combination of Arduino and National Instruments' LabView for quite some time. I'd like to discuss some ways that we can work together.

Eric Weddington

Marketing Manager

Open Source & Community

Atmel

(and creator of WinAVR)

eric.weddington@atmel.com

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(700 Views)

Sammy,

Although I am not new to Labview, but using Labview and Arduino products have created several projects where I work and have led to purchases of NI native products.

When we needed an upgrade for our product, Since all of our automations have been based on Labview and Arduino, we naturally looked for an upgrade on Arduino (To stay with Labview)

I have left a couple of requests for LIFA upgrade to Arduino Due.

Had it not 'been for your great job on creating a path from Labview to Arduino, things would have been very different(not so good!!)

I am Impationatly waiting for using Arduino Due with labview.

Regards,

Barddya

Message 12 of 13
(700 Views)

Hi Barddya,

This is the kind of thing that I would definitely like to see: LabView support for Arduino Due.

Sam,

I'd like to see LabView support for more AVR devices than what is offered just from Arduino. Support for more Atmel SAM (ARM) devices.

I'd like to see NI offer LabView, bundled with Arduino Support, through the Atmel Gallery for users of Atmel Studio:

http://gallery.atmel.com/

NI could even do a pay model.

We have a collaboration website, Atmel Spaces:

http://spaces.atmel.com/

Where people can use many collaboration and project management tools to work together on projects. Anyone using LabView for Arduino is welcome to host a project on there. (All that we require is use of an Atmel product.)

There are a lot of things that we can work together on to make embedded systems easier for more people.

Eric Weddington

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(700 Views)