Did you mean: 

Send Text Between LabView & Arduino

Thank you very much Mr. hrh1818 ...

Regards ...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(928 Views)

Welcome Mr.hrh1818& Mr.Nathan_B.

Thank you very much for your Excellent responses .

I Solved my previous problem by ( Calling Excel File ) .

Thanks & Best Regards ...

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(928 Views)

Hello everybody,

I'm also trying use some sensors for eHealth shield (you can look some extra information in http://www.cooking-hacks.com/ehealth-sensors-complete-kit-biometric-medical-arduino-raspberry-pi) but in my case I use serial communication, not xbee. I used LVFA_Base but I had got a lot of problems (communication errors like 5002 or 5003). I saw that the problem is eHealth shield isn't compatible with LVFA_Base and I think I have to change some things in the firmware. Does anybody know how can I do it or have any information about that (examples, tutorials...)?

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(928 Views)

Having that shield attached shoudn't affect the operation of LIFA.  However, it would probably be easier to verify that it's working if you don't have the shield attached.  I always recommend using a simple LIFA program that toggles the state of pin 13 (the LED) to make sure that the basics are working.

To be able to use the shield with the eHealth API with LIFA, you will need to create custom LIFA functions to get the information back to LabVIEW.

P.S.  Your question has nothing to do with this particular discussion.  You should start your own discussion.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(928 Views)