LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sensor de corriente ACS712 arduino LabVIEW

Buena tarde

Alguien de ustedes sabe cuál es la razón de que mi programa de arduino no funcione bien ya cuando lo tengo programado en LabVIEW?. En Arduino me funcioan perfecto,pero en LabVIEW no cambia el valor de la corriente que estoy sensando con el ACS712. Les agradezco,saludos.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,102 Views)

You will need to provide more information about your setup.  What Arduino are you using?  Do you have the firmware installed your Arduino?  Are you using the correct baud rate?  The Mega 2560 uses a baud rate of 9600 (not 115200 like the Uno).

Message 2 of 6
(5,425 Views)

Thanks Nathan_B. Now I put the correct baud rate of 9600. I use the Mega 2560 and to have the LIFABASE for Labview 2009. Maybe the problem can be the convert method for the sensor. Now i seing that the real number sensor is ACS712T KLD 12AB but the number that Labview give me isn´t correct because I have a fluke for measurement current. How can do to convert with the correct method. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,425 Views)

I guess you just need to find the correct conversion equation from voltage

to current.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,425 Views)

how to convert voltage from ACS 712-20A to current in labVIEW?

I've tried to use this equation:

((analog read from ACS) - 2.5 ) : 0.1 = current

but actually im not sure with that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,425 Views)

I don't understand your formula.   "((analog read from ACS) - 2.5 ) : 0.1 = current"

You need a conversion method similar to the following.

RawValue = analogRead(analogIn);

Voltage = (RawValue / 1024.0) * 5000; // Gets you mV

Amps = ((Voltage - ACSoffset) / mVperAmp);

Where ACSoffset = 2500 mV and mV per amp = 100 mV /per amp for ACS712-20A

source  <http://henrysbench.capnfatz.com/henrys-bench/arduino-current-measurements/the-acs712-current-sensor-...>

hrh212

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,425 Views)