Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Compile/Upload LIFA_Base onto Arduino Uno

Same thing here!!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,811 Views)

Hey I am using the exact same thing but cant complie can u please somehow attach your version of .ino file so I can upload onto my board. I will be very grateful. Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,811 Views)

If you install LIFA, you will get the correct firmware.  Make sure that you have Arduino IDE version 1.0.5.  However, I recommend that you switch to using LINX if you can.  You no longer need to compile firmware with LINX.

If you decide you want to work with the outdated LIFA, and are still having errors, please create a new discussion and post the errors that you are getting.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,811 Views)

Hey, Thanks for your message. I am trying to use LINX for my leonardo. Hope it works.

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 06:30:10 -0500

To: abhi.ae@live.co.uk

Subject: - Re: Unable To Compile/Upload LIFA_Base onto Arduino Uno

Community

Re: Unable To Compile/Upload LIFA_Base onto Arduino Uno

created by Nathan_B. in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino - View the full discussion

If you install LIFA, you will get the correct firmware. Make sure that you have Arduino IDE version 1.0.5. However, I recommend that you switch to using LINX if you can. You no longer need to compile firmware with LINX.

If you decide you want to work with the outdated LIFA, and are still having errors, please create a new discussion and post the errors that you are getting.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

Start a new discussion in LabVIEW Interface for Arduino by email or at Community

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,811 Views)

Hi  i m having this error while uploading LIFA_BASE to arduino can u tell me what is it and how it can be resolved

hh.png

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,811 Views)

LIFA is no longer supported and does not work with the latest version of

the Arduino IDE. You should upgrade to LINX.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,811 Views)

I have downloaded arduino 1.0.5 and i have upload the LIFA_BASE but after uploading still there are question marks in the arduino toolkit present in labview .....why is it so and how can i resolve this issue ??kokooo.png

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,811 Views)

I don't really know.  Have you tried LINX yet?  You can get it via VIPM or download it from the official website:  http://www.labviewmakerhub.com/linx.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,811 Views)

Hi nathan I have uninstalled LIFA and then install again and THANK GOD it worked. Basically now i waana show my real time data in labview on an LCD wirelessly for this i m using Xbee can u tell me the very basic things any turtorial of interfacing of labview with Xbee. I have searched many times for a useful turtorial on utube but couldn't find

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,811 Views)