LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to work on Sound & Vibrations evaluation version

Hi,

I am not able to work on 7day trial Sound & Vibration eval version as it asks activation code.

Please guide me.

I want to purchase this module, but I want to see whats in it thats why wanted to use the trial version.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,109 Views)

I noticed when starting the installation of an add on for Labview the installation software offers a choice for a trial version or a version that requires an activation code.  You may want to try reinstalling your add on to see if it offers a choice.  If not you will need to talk with a National Instruments Sales Engineer to get a trial version. 

Based on the following Email I received from National Instruments I have confidence a Sales Engineer will help you obtain a trial version.

"I'm a Sales Engineer at NI reaching out because I noticed your interest in some information regarding the Analog Discovery device. My role is to ensure your success by understanding your specific goals to make sure our platforms can accomplish that. I can also connect you to people and resources to help.

Are you currently working on any application? Do you have any question related to our products or services?

Have a great day!

Marco Delgado

Sales Engineer

National Instruments "

1. marco.delgado@ni.com

hrh212

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,773 Views)