LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is LVIFA_Base.pde for LabView 2012

As an update:  I just went through the above process on a WIN7 computer with LV 2011SP1.  After finding out about the .pde to .ino file change it worked like a charm.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 39
(1,699 Views)

do we have seprate lifa base file for arduino uno and arduino mega?

if yes then please attach the link  please.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 39
(1,699 Views)

The Uno and the Mega use the same firmware.  There is code in it to account for the differences automatically.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 39
(1,699 Views)

i'm attaching link for downloading LVIFA Base.pde for LabVIEW 2012

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B583mduU6WwaSEtKMlVySGJGb0E&usp=sharing

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 39
(1,699 Views)

The firmware comes with LIFA and should be obtained via the JKI Package Manager.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 39
(1,699 Views)

how to dump lifa_base.pde to arduino i am getting error

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 39
(1,699 Views)

i am getting error of synclv is not declared in this scopeplz find error n send me original pde file

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 39
(1,699 Views)

The correct files come with LIFA and are in the Firmware folder.  If you are getting errors about things not being in scope that usually means that the Arduino IDE is not opening all the files.  Make sure that you first start the Arduino IDE and then select File > Open and select LIFA_Base.ino.  It will then open all files in that folder.  You should be able to compile it then.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 39
(1,699 Views)

thanks you very much from .....

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 39
(1,699 Views)

Good morning I have a problem now that I can not do my Arduino DUE now communicate with their poles above him and managed to install the program on the Arduino board. Now I can only communication from RX to TX Transmit is not working, can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 39
(1,699 Views)