LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ask : analogread with table control

Hi, I am a beginner in this forum,  I am trying to create a program to read analog Arduino and will display it on the table to be stored, the problem is how to make the storage time interval so as not to delay the analog readings?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,649 Views)

Could you post a version for LabVIEW 2013?  I don't have 2014 yet.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,207 Views)

it's this previous version labview 2013

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,207 Views)

Thanks, I can open it now.  Are you using a custom verison of LIFA?  LIFA does not have support for ethernet communication.

Anyways, I guess I still don't understand your question.  Are you saying that the formatting of the table (that you currently have implemented) is slowing down your VI?  How fast are you needing the loop to run?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,207 Views)

Yes, I am using custom version of LIFA, I mean, when I want to save data into a table, I want to set up for example 1 minute, the problem is the delay time of 1 minute effect on the reading of the analog inputs on the Arduino pins, how to set interval time for analog input different with table data.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,207 Views)

Oh ok.  Here is one method but you can't run it for long periods of time (more than a day).

Timing.png

In the false case, simply connect the two blue terminals.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,207 Views)

thanks very  much sir, i will try it..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,207 Views)

I was bored and had your VI open and noticed that you could make your code much smaller by doing this (it even does the formatting for every single value):

AnalogReadMulti.png

Even better yet would be a custom function to read 10 analog pins in a single call.  I created this function previously here if you are curious how to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,207 Views)