LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for the arduino init in the visa resource I create a constant but i can't choose the port were my arduino is connected to... there is only the refresh option...

hi

i;m using LIFA and for the arduino init in the visa resource I create a constant but i can't choose the  port were my arduino is connected to... there is only the refresh option... what can i do?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,288 Views)

Hi Byron_chls,

The NI Community Help center is actually a location for questions regarding how to use the NI Community.

We have a specific LIFA user group on the NI Community. I am moving this conversation to that group, since you will be much more likely to find an answer from that group.

Good luck getting the issue resolved!

Matt

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,987 Views)

Byron_chris,

Check to see if the arduino shows up in Windows device manager.  It sounds like you may not have the Arduino driver installed correctly.

-Sam K

LIFA Developer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,987 Views)

the arduino is installed correctly... i'm using it with the arduino sofware and works correctly the prob;em apear in labview that don't recognize the arduino

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,987 Views)

I have same problem, I have installed correctly the arduino and it is showed in device manager, and i can't to choose the common port from visa resource I dont know what happen.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,987 Views)

Are you able to upload the firmware to the Arduino?  If yes, then you might need to re-install NI-VISA.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,987 Views)