LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MathScript Version

Hello,

I would like to check is my MathScript version corresponds to the particular version of Matlab.

I need to run isoutlier() which was introduced in R2017a and it seems that this function is missing in my MathScript. I am wondering if this is because I have a too old version of MathScript, or it's just not supported (and will never be supported).

What to do if the latter is true?

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,570 Views)

Except for the basic code syntax, Mathscript has nothing to do with Matlab. If Matlab introduces a new function, there is no guarantee that mathscript will also have it. You could use the matlab script node or do your own outlier detection using plain g code.

Message 2 of 3
(3,554 Views)

If I use Matlab Script Node and build exe then to run it I would need to have licensed Matlab installed as well. Is that right?

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,550 Views)