LabVIEW Web UI Builder and Data Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload CADQ data using daqmx in NI WEB UI BUILDER

i want to get sensor data thru CDAQ in web builder and to create web service to access it in web builder how can i do that . i have build the program but it show zero value in web builder .

My program is attached . kindly help me out

M Waqas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,831 Views)

Hi engrwagas, 

First, the VI included in the project and the VI in the zip file attached are not the same. Second, I would recommend that you start with a DAQmx example. I would recommend using the the Acq&Graoh Voltage-Int Clk.vi which is found in the Example Finder. To get to this, in a VI go to Help -> Find Examples... Then go to Hardware Input and Output -> DAQmx -> Analog Measurements -> Voltage. 

If after fixing your project and using the example, you are still not able to see the values in Web UI Builder, please include a screen/VI of your Web UI code. Sincerely, 

Julianne K
Systems Engineer, Embedded Systems
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,816 Views)

my hardware is ruuning well with this VI which i upload with problem . the VI you suggested has output in waveform data type which is not supported by web builder. and also the issue is that physical channel input when i connect it to connector pane it gives error on bulding web service .

thats why i build a simple VI which gives output in double i have 2 main problem plese help me out on them .

1- physical channel input is not supported in building web service.

2- which input are required to be connected with connector pane using daqmx for web builder.

Further i will tell you in next mail

regards 

waqas

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,804 Views)

Hello, 

In the project you attached, there is no web service. You will need to build your VI into a Web Service in order to access it from Web UI Builder. Please see this document, under the subheading "Deploying your VI as a Web Service", for instructions on how to do this. Sincerely, 

Julianne K
Systems Engineer, Embedded Systems
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,794 Views)