LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the memory problem

Solved!
Go to solution

hello, I try to input a signal into the program , and I try to run the VI. But it said : ''not enough memory to complete this operation'' , and it said : '' Aborting the Facade VI has left the XControl in an inconsistent state . To cover from here, right click on the XControl and select Advance->Update XControl. If the VI hosting the XControl is in run mode,then right-click and select Update XControl ''

Who can give me some suggestions about this problem . There is the VI Program under this article.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,786 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 劉彥均

Your "time steps = 1" input is way to small and will generate 0.25GB of 2D data alone.

Set "time steps = -1" and things will work just fine with your data.

altenbach_0-1589390535279.png

From the help:

"National Instruments recommends that you set time steps such that the number of rows in the wavelet coefficients does not exceed 512. If you specify a small value for time steps, this VI might return a large number of wavelet coefficients, which requires a long computation time and more memory."

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,731 Views)

Thank you for your help . I also try to reduce the length of the signal(one part of signal) . I found an interesting thing . I make the time step to 1000  and reduce the length of the signal . my graph is ok .

After you share your tips , my graph(all signal) is also ok  .

Your tips are very useful . Thank you  . 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,722 Views)