LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actor Framework Errors When Building Executable

I am having two issues when building an executable that includes an Actor in LabVIEW 2017.

The first issues I am seeing with both of my projects that I am using Actors in. While building I get the following error:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2017\resource\dialog\lvconfig.llb\LV Config Read String.vi (LV Config Read String.vi)
- The VI expected to be at "<vilib>:\Utility\error.llb\Error Cluster From Error Code.vi" was loaded from "C:\source\builds\Application\Application.exe\1abvi3w\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Error Cluster From Error Code.vi".
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2017\vi.lib\Utility\SystemLogging\Write to System Log.vi (NI_SystemLogging.lvlib:Write to System Log.vi)
- The VI expected to be at "<vilib>:\Utility\error.llb\Error Cluster From Error Code.vi" was loaded from "C:\source\builds\Application\Application.exe\1abvi3w\vi.lib\Utility\error.llb\Error Cluster From Error Code.vi".

The second error I am only seeing in my second (much larger) project. I don't have a copy of the error because it is on another computer; however, the gest of it was that there was a conflict between the names of my Actor override VIs (Such as Actor Core, Pre Launch Init, Stop Core, Do.vi) and the general Actor VIs with the same name (many of which are being inherited). The application will still build but says it will move the files to a different location to avoid conflicts. The result is that I have an executable but also folders containing the Actor VIs for both my Actor and the parent Actor class.

In both of these cases the applications do finish building and the exectuables can be launched. 

Message 1 of 1
(1,698 Views)