LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred loading VI. LabView load error code 1: LabView load error code %ld: %p”

I have been developing a VI file that has been working fine, until now. I am using 8.6.

Every time I attempt to open this file I keep getting:

How do I fix the error code:

Labview: Memory is full.

An error occurred loading VI. LabView load error code 1: LabView load error code %ld: %p”

On a separate dialog:

“Not enough memory to complete this operation.”

I ran VI analyzer which told that the VI:

One or more errors occurred during analysis.

Testing errors tab – Vi not loadable and my file name. At the bottom in the error description I got:

“Error 74. Memory or data structure corrupt. <my file path> and <file name>.”

Could not be opened.

Is there anything I can do to recover the file?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,073 Views)

That KB article applies to when you're running a VI, not when you're opening a VI, which is what the user is having problems with.

To poster: Your most likely problem is that you have a corrupt VI. I would suggest trying to open a backup, which you have, right? You could try to upload your VI to see if someone else can open it. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,034 Views)

Hi

Is there an answer for this? i have the same problem...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,065 Views)

As I indicated, the VI could be corrupt. Try opening a backup. Otherwise you can upload your VI and see if someone else can open it.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,060 Views)

Hi there

I am having this same problem.  I don't have a backup of this code and was wondering if someone could perhaps try to open this file for me.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,456 Views)

Hi kevin_khan,

I went ahead and tried to open it and got the error attached.

Peter T
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,413 Views)

Dear National Instruments,

Is there any solution to a "LabView load error code 1: LabView load error code %ld: %p”" type error ?

/søren jensen

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,976 Views)