LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array of Relative Time and Data

Hello dear Labviewer

I have a Daq device which measures pressure as data in the Y-axis, and i use the relative time in the X-axis of the Waveform Chart. Now i want to make a array with 2 columns (Time and Data). I use that build array function with both my relative time and data, but how do i connect the relative time from the chart to the build array function ?.

yess.png

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(3,164 Views)

I could not get relative time of chart.

But you may use tick count or elapsled time vi to generate your own relative time data.

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(3,153 Views)

hi

check the attached picture vi.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(3,145 Views)

Hi Aojha.

Im afraid of there will maybe occur an offset time between the Chart time and the elapsed time, if i use that procedure ?

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(3,128 Views)

Hi Freelance_LV

What's the relationship between this Vi and my Vi ?.

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(3,125 Views)

You can use the Get Waveform Time array and subtract the t0 from each element.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(3,122 Views)

Hi Dennis.

Is this okay?

yess.png

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(3,109 Views)

It's okay only if you only want to write the time information and not Y data. In your first image, you had a build array to have the two columns. Why did you get rid of that?

Quite frankly, I don't understand what all of that code is doing. The wiring is a mess.

Message 8 of 16
(3,094 Views)

The first part is to get rid of those crazy time numbers since 1. January 1904. Now i start my start time of the chart is 0 instead of something like 234324234.

The second part is to get rid of the random offset because i want to define the first data value as zero

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(3,089 Views)

I have tried this solution, but i only get th Y-data and not the X-data (time data). Is there anything wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Oesen

integer.png

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(3,060 Views)