LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B1500a

Hello everyone,

I am uisng Agilent B1500A  for controlling the pulse generator. I had searched for the drivers for the SPGU , but i am unable to do so. Has anyone done any LAbview coding for this instrument. A little help would be enough to start with.

Many many thanks in advance.

Rajesh Agarwal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,069 Views)
Message 2 of 6
(4,064 Views)
The easiest way to get a driver is with Help> Find Instrument Drivers.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,058 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, i downloaded those drivers, but since i wan to control the pulse generator (SPGU) of Agilent B1500A, i cant find any measurement driver for the same. All the available drivers are only under " configure " category.

I simply picked a VI and run on the agilent B1500A using GPIB card, but nothing happned.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,047 Views)
There are examples that come with the driver. Help> Find Examples and under Hardware Input and Output. That is where you should start and not picking a VI at random.

If there is functionality missing from a driver, you may have to write the code yourself. No driver is 100% complete. You could also try the VXI plug and play driver that Keysight has. According to the manual for the driver, it seems it's on the cd that comes with the instrument. Check their site for a download.
Message 5 of 6
(4,041 Views)

Hi All,

I had made a code for measuring ID-VG of a simple MOSFET at different VD.  I want to sweep gate voltage from some value say +40 to -40 at a fixed VD of say -20V. Then i want to repeat the same measurement for VD=say -10V and so on.

I am attaching the labview code. The problem is I am not able to get the correct data. Please help...

Thanks in advance.....

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,733 Views)