cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Array Function XNodes 1.4.0.24?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have been using Array Function XNodes 1.4.0.24 for a while now and find them quite useful.

I have however encountered an unexpected behaviour that makes me doubt the filter array node (and thus the whole package).

The "False Elements" output array of the node is too large, filled with elements of identical nonsensical data after the seemingly correct data.

The amount of filler data depends on the boolean array.

My input array is U8. Its size seems to be the problem. If it is smaller by a factor of 100 the vi will work as expected.

Can anyone who has the package installed verify this behaviour with the attached vi?

The package may be downloaded here:

http://lavag.org/files/file/58-array-function-xnodes/

Best regards

Florian

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,219 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Florian.Ludwig

The LAVA CR has a support topic for each upload. You should ask it there - http://lavag.org/topic/10303-cr-array-function-xnodes/

(2,211 Views)

Thanks for the pointer tst.

It seems a subscription is needed to post there though - requiring a fee which I'm sure I can't communicate to my boss.

"Why do you need to fix something you can do without?"

I guess I'll really just do it without the nodes.

Regards

Florian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,194 Views)

Membership in the LAVA forums is free. Just don't check any of the boxes when you create the account. You can pay for a premium membership to support the site, but you don't need it for posting. I would agree that this is a bit confusing.

(2,186 Views)

It's almost as if they want to sell you something. Smiley Wink

Thanks for clearing that up to me.

Regards

Florian

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,179 Views)