LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete devices on NI MAX list, also devices not connected seen and cannot be used

Solved!
Go to solution

I have NI Vision drivers installed.

When I open NI MAX I see 3 cameras on the list of "devices and interfaces". Why is that so? Also I cannot delete this devices, also "resetting device configuration" does not help. When I click on any of three devices I get an error after 5 s waiting, it says that I have to NI support. 

Capture.PNG

Also I'm experiancing very slow opening/configuring and snapping of an image using Basler Ace 2 camera..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,309 Views)

Hi,

Please check whether NI Max has got corrupt. If Corrupt, please uninstall and  reinstall the NI Max.

Satish Kumar Velpula

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,290 Views)

Thanks. But hot can I check if NI Max is corrupt?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,209 Views)

You don't need to reinstall NI MAX to reset the database.  I'm not sure if that would help, anyway.  Instead, follow these instructions.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,198 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author AndrazS

The problem was, that windows update was done on the PC. The windows then somehow selected other drivers for device. (Cannot understand how this can even happen, why max allow this and isn't there anyone that experianced the same behaviour??!)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,158 Views)

Your Instruction will not remove the GenICam Source. I have a similar problem with my setup and I can't connect to my camera. It could be an update or someone who tried to change settings/drivers.

Do I have to reinstall the entire PC or can I "reset/clear" the devises and interfaces?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(266 Views)