LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot insert statement to another table in MS Access Database

HI.

I have trouble inserting some statement into another table in MS Access Database.

But i not very sure what is the error. i know is around somewhere DB tools insert data VI.

Please help... Thank in advance.

Attendance taking.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,505 Views)

It show this error :

NI_Database_API.lvlib:Cmd Execute.vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Insert Data.vi->FYP_4.vi<ERR>ADO Error: 0x80040E14
Exception occured in Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Number of query values and destination fields are not the same. in NI_Database_API.lvlib:Rec Create - Command.vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:Cmd Execute.vi->NI_Database_API.lvlib:DB Tools Insert Data.vi->FYP_4.vi

What it mean?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,501 Views)

Number of query values and destination fields are not the same is the error

If you don't know what that means, maybe you should take a tutorial on SQL queries.

Apparently, this post is an exact duplicate of http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/what-is-this-error/m-p/2041040

Bad form to keep asking the SAME questions again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,493 Views)

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

If you don't know what that means, maybe you should take a tutorial on SQL queries.

With the number of questions this user has posted on this same program that are basic SQL errors, I think that's pretty much a requirement.

We are not here to teach you SQL. We are here to help with LabVIEW code. So far all of your problems have been related to SQL.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,489 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

With the number of questions this user has posted on this same program that are basic SQL errors, I think that's pretty much a requirement.

We are not here to teach you SQL. We are here to help with LabVIEW code. So far all of your problems have been related to SQL.

Apparently, the user is blaming the SQL errors he is creating as a result of his lack of SQL knowledge on LabVIEW.  :rollingeyes:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,486 Views)