LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create 2 row header in an HTML report?

Can anyone help me and take a look at my code?

The Test Data 3.vi reads in the text file, then Data Report.vi spits out a report in HTML. 

I am trying to do a couple of things,

1. to duplicate a report in the exact manner it is formatted in, a double row header. (I will have to post another reply,and include the 2 jpg files of what I am trying to do.)

2.I am also trying to get 2 columns of data in one column, or to at least appear that way. It would be the 2nd and 3rd columns to one column, 4th and 5th columns into one column, and so on.

Attached is my code and text file. I am about going cross-eyed trying to figure this thing out.

Can anyone help

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,506 Views)

Below are 2 jpg files showing what it is I am trying to do in my code. With what I have tried, it seems impossible to get it exactly the way the original report is formatted. I attempted to concatenate strings, but, all that does is run the data together rather than in nice neat columns. I tried putting to arrays into one, but that didn't work either to give me my 2 columns of data into one column.

Thank you in advance...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,502 Views)

If I understand you want two col to be displayed as one col starting from 2nd col, rt?

See the attached VI if it helps. The VI reads the data.txt file using "Readf from Spreadsheet file.vi". Then indexed the array -> Interleaves 1D array ->Build the array into 2D array and finally Transpose the 2D array.

CLD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,477 Views)

Nope. Take a look at the jpg's I attached in my reply to the original post. That is what I am trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,469 Views)

Ok here is another approach.....

CLD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,446 Views)