LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Labview user interface for a tank system modelled in simulink

Hi guys,i have modelled a one tank system in simulink and would like to creat a user interface of this model in Labview that will show the tank,the level in the tank,the graphical representation of the level,flowin and flow out channels.Please can anyone assist with this.I will like to know how to go about it,a step by step answer on how to go about this will be appreciated.Thanks

osowoaji

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,578 Views)

Have a look on the shipped example located at     examples\apps\tankmntr.llb\Tank Simulation.vi.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,565 Views)

Hi Puneet,that example was modelled in Labview.I want to eventually co.simulate simulink and Labview,with simulink being the plant and Lavview the user interface of the plant.Communication would be through shared memory or TCP/IP.Dont know if you get what i am trying to say.so with this in mind is there a way to create a user interface in Labview that would eventually display the level,graphical representation of the level etc when the plant in simulink is running?Thanks

Osowoaji 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,559 Views)

Thanks Puneet but i dont want to use the SIT for this work.The third link you sent is interesting and i will go through it and see what i can do.If you have any other idea about this,would be aprreciated.Thanks again

Osowoaji

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,552 Views)

Hi Osowoaji,

In that case, you can ActiveX object to pass data from labview to Matlab by using 'ActiveX class MLApp.DIMLApp - Matlab ActiveX interface'.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,547 Views)

Thanks Puneet,i will look into it

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,544 Views)