LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSO2090.dll dsoGetChannelData function not responding and cannot get data to show on graph

So I have a Hantek DSO-2090 digital occiliscope and would like to use it with labview 2009. I downloaded thier software and can read from the ocilliscope using the manufacturers non labview GUI though the manufacture also attaches a labview VI which I cannot get to work. I am definitly not labview expert and so have been working quite hard to figure out why the program will not show data. I think that the problem at this point is that when the VI gets to the part where it calls the dsoGetChannelData function the function returns a 0 and thus not working. At this point I am not sure what I can do to get this thing working and was hoping some of the brilliant mind on here could help. 

attached is the manufactures VI, my modified version I am using as i try to get it working, and the SDK manual which is pathetic.

Here is a link to Hantek site with all the manufactures stuff

http://www.hantek.com.cn/english/down_list.asp?unid=12

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,277 Views)

just figured I would bump this in hopes of someone seeing it. if all else fails is there a way to write a new program or function for it??

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,268 Views)

I see the VI calling a "dso_2090usb.dll". Make sure that you have this file on the specified path "C:\WINDOWS\system32" and that the call library function node it's looking on the same folder for this library. The instructions mention to open the VI then plug the USB device. Hopefully that the only thing you need to do. I would assume that the manufacturer's VI is fully functional. Plus..If they develop the code I think you can try to contact them, they should know better how to debug it.

Alejandro C. | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,257 Views)