LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different behaviour (=crash) when running realtime app in CRIO standalone vs through labview

I've created a linux realtime program in labview, which runs well when running from labview (fpga & realtime app); but when I make a release which runs standalone, and run it, it fails with following message: (in /var/local/natinst/logs)
DWarn 0xC1EAEA9C: Internal error 2 occured. The top-level VI "Main.vi" was stopped at unknown "" on the block diagrom of "NI-MAPro.lvib:ma_resample single-shot (linear interpolation).vi:3300001". Source /builds/labview/2021/source/server/RTEmbEditor.cpp(108)

system that I use on the CRIO -9065:
Ni linux realtime ARMv7-A 4.14.146-rt67 => image 2023Q1
firmwareversion 8.5.0f0
Labview version 21.0.1f2

Did anyone see this before, or have seen a similar behaviour?

Screenshot below.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(422 Views)

The Good News is that the NI Engineers who designed NI-MAPro.lvib:ma_resample single-shot (linear interpolation).vi:3300001 (whatever that is!) built in debugging tools and outputs to help them diagnose possible error conditions in their code.  The Bad News is that they are probably not scouring the LabVIEW Forums for Error Messages.

You need to file a request with NI for Technical Support.  You will undoubtedly need to provide them with the VI you were running (which you failed to provide for us) so that they can duplicate the conditions of your crash.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(370 Views)