LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does NI have sales reps anymore?

I'm with Leidos.  Does NI have a sales rep who can answer questions for us?  The website seems designed to prevent me from finding someone who can help me.  Is that a good business model?  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(975 Views)

I don't think you will find "a person's contact" as there may be lots of sales engineers and posting their names and phone numbers breaches their privacy. Instead, you contact them through a general Sales phone number and route them to the respective team/sales engineer.

https://www.ni.com/en-us/contact-us/phone-menu.html

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(951 Views)

So there's no one in my region who calls on clients in person, face to face?  It's a point and click business now with optional 800 number where I can talk to an unknown person who doesn't know me, my company, my applications.  

It's another of the curious business decisions coming out of NI since the re-brand. 

Alright...I'll figure it out on my own.  If the 800 number sales is like NI's 800 number tech support I'll just save time.   

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(861 Views)

For pre-sales questions they will likely send you to a 3rd party distributor, who wasn't particularly helpful in my experience. You can still get ahold of NI engineers if you have a tech support question about something you already own.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(857 Views)