LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1074397150 at IMAQ Snap, grab vis

Hi All,

Two years ago I created a VI for camera link camera configuration utility, which contains many (around 500) sub vis. This VI was in LabView7.1 and mainly focused on NI IMAQ Vis, which supports camera link camera. I had the exe for this. Every thing was working fine at that time. Now the PC is formatted and installed all the newer softwares including LabView7.1 too.

The problem is, when I am trying to run the same main vi in LabView7.1 its giving error as,

Error code: -1074397150

NI IMAQ: A timeout error occurred while waiting for the specified event. If waiting for an image, verify that all video data is acquired within the timeout period. If waiting for a signal, verify that the signal assertion occurs within the timeout period.

I am getting the same error for extract buffer, snap and grab vis but I can able to create the session and configure acquisition. However, the thing is the exe is working fine and the camera working good.

*** NI MAX also not able to snap and grab the image from camera.

I checked with sample test VI, which contains just open session, snap and close vis. This VI also giving the same error.

Can you please suggest me how to overcome this problem?

Its very urgent...please help me..

Thanks,

Bannu.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,863 Views)
Hi Bannu,

Out of curiosity when you reinstalled all your software and drivers did you install your software first or second?  If you installed your software second, I would recommend reinstalling your drivers that you have.  Our drivers will scan your system for what is existing and place the necessary support into the system as it sees items.  If LabVIEW is missing during the install then it won't provide LabVIEW support which may be why it is not working for LabVIEW and it is for that built exe.

Post if here you are still having problems after reinstalling your drivers.

Thanks!

Justin Louie
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,845 Views)

I used the IMAQ SetImageSize element and resized the IMAQ and the error was solved.

JWE_0-1713263085663.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(60 Views)