LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1950678985

Guys,

I am new to Labview and have a project to complete. I am following the instructions for creating bound variables from the "Getting started with LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module".  I can create some bound variables but others give me the error code 1950678985. The only hint the message gives is that it may be an invalid name that I am using e.g using a \ in the variable name. I have checked this and I can't see anything wrong. Does anybody know of any other reason for this error ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,623 Views)

what version of LabVIEW are you using?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,612 Views)

Labview 2010 32 bit. I have been told by one of my colleagues to change the label format if I have it on more than one line i.e. compressor

station

to compressor station. Some of the labels are like this but it will be a couple more hrs before I get home to try this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,606 Views)

Problem solved. I renamed some items using only one line and had to delete and re-insert others.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,599 Views)

Can you tell me what you did exactly.

I have the same problem when I switch from a Labview 8.2.1 to Labview 2010.

The project made in Labview 10 are causing an error.

You can see a screenshot of this error in the attachments.

If you have any idea what the problem can be, please let me know.

Regards,

Kenny 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,583 Views)

Kenny,

I hd some descriptions which were written on more than 1 line to keep them tight. I had to change these to one line only. Other items I just had to rename or reinstall. Sorry I cant be more specific but this is as much as I remember.

Message 6 of 6
(2,569 Views)