LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -1967362038

I don'y know why I've encountered this error: " Error -1967362038 occurred at HIST_RunAlarmQueryCORE.vi, IAK_SHARED:  (Hex 0x8ABC700A) Not found "

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,897 Views)

Hi Maryam,

Thanks for posting on the NI Forums.

If you could expand a little on when you observed the error we may be able to explore why it has occurred. Were you executing/editing/loading/saving a VI at the time? What does this VI do, DAQ/Fieldpoint IO/DSC etc? Have you seen this error several times? If so, is it predicatable, i.e. can you cause the error by carrying out specific actions?

If you could let me know the above, plus any other similar information you may feel is helpful then that'd be great. Thanks,

Rob

National Instruments | Northern California
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,878 Views)
That error code translates to "Not found" so it looks like the system is not seeing your database.  What were you trying to do when you got this error?  I would expect this error to be associated with DSC.

Message Edited by REM1 on 06-07-2006 11:00 AM

Regards,
Robert
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,869 Views)

Hi RobS and REM1,

I have an IO/DSC application; binding variables to OPC items, I read these items in my HMI FP. I've encountered this error when I wanted to read Historical Alarms from a citadel database via "Alarm & Event Query" function, and this error says " the given citadel database is not currently configured to log alarms to a relational database" however it is configured to log data and alarms & events to a single database. When I run the VI and it reaches to that point, this error arises. I didn't have such a problem before changing my computer. But I always have this problem when I was using two seperate database for Alarms and Data.  

Moreover I have another problem now; I have the "Server Failure" status for all bindings monitoring variables in DSC Module>> Monitor Variables. I've checked these OPC items in an OPC Client program and they were in Good Statuse. I can't debug it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,823 Views)
I have been addressing this server failure issue on this thread:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=189429

There's not much I can do without more information however.

Message Edited by SarahB on 06-20-2006 04:40 AM

Sarah

Applications Engineer | National Instruments | UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,809 Views)