LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -200072 While Editing a Task Progammatically

Solved!
Go to solution

I haven't tried doing things the way Jeff Bohrer just suggested, but it immediately makes my spidey sense tingle and say, "oooh, that sounds like a better way to go...".   It makes a nice line of separation between fixed executable code and editable configuration settings.

-Kevin P

CAUTION! New LabVIEW adopters -- it's too late for me, but you *can* save yourself. The new subscription policy for LabVIEW puts NI's hand in your wallet for the rest of your working life. Are you sure you're *that* dedicated to LabVIEW? (Summary of my reasons in this post, part of a voluminous thread of mostly complaints starting here).
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(330 Views)

@Kevin_Price wrote:

I haven't tried doing things the way Jeff Bohrer just suggested, but it immediately makes my spidey sense tingle and say, "oooh, that sounds like a better way to go...".   It makes a nice line of separation between fixed executable code and editable configuration settings.

-Kevin P

Its especially nice when some wire tech, who is fully eye-dee-ten-tee qualified, miss-wires a repair and you need to swap channel names and order within a task without rebuilding.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(324 Views)