LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while running exe (error 10)

Hi,i am not able to run and build exe and getting error like exe is not corporate whitelist and will not be allowed,but if i run it in other system its running  without any error,particularly in that system this error is coming,but one thing is before it was working fine in that same system, now i am getting that error.can any one help me to resolve this error.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,767 Views)

What is the version number of your labview?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,757 Views)

Hi geetha,

for "exe is not corporate whitelist" you should definitely ask your company's IT team...

For error 10: it seems there's a FileCopy or FileOpen operation in your program not able to succeed. You should do some basic debugging to find the place/function that throws that error...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,756 Views)

LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,754 Views)

Thank you GerdW,file opeation is not succed means  in  code your telling or problem is in PC,but file opening and closing opertaion i am doing correctly,could you explain me bit deeply.is it possible to block other exes in PC,but before this problem persist what are the exes i have builed for same code its working fine.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,745 Views)

where is you file you are trying to access. check if it is in C then you may need permission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,729 Views)

file its in D drive..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,719 Views)

this is the error i am getting,see it in below attachment,please help me out to solve this..

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,670 Views)

Hello Geetha016,

This isn't a LabVIEW error- it appears to be due to your antivirus and/or a permissions error of some sort.  As mentioned by others previously, I would suggest contacting your IT department.

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,667 Views)

It looks like permission issue. Are you in admin mode or in user mode? It is blocking the application

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,665 Views)