LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting waveform data to excel

I am trying to export waveform data to an excel sheet.After exporting, under the time plot I am getting values in the multiples of 8 as it can be seen in the screenshot that I have attached. Is there anyway, can I get the time plot values on a linear scale (i.e, 1,2,3,4,5........).Your help is much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,015 Views)

Hi suji,

maybe you should also show the VI you use to create this result in Excel!?

How can we provide help when all you show is an image of sume numbers from an Excel sheet?

Is there anyway, can I get the time plot values on a linear scale (i.e, 1,2,3,4,5........).

Yes.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,011 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

Hi suji,

maybe you should also show the VI you use to create this result in Excel!?

How can we provide help when all you show is an image of sume numbers from an Excel sheet?

Is there anyway, can I get the time plot values on a linear scale (i.e, 1,2,3,4,5........).

Yes.

Actually, I am doing real-time FFT analysis. From the output waveform that I am getting, I am exporting that data by right-clicking on the waveform Export>Exporta data to excel.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,005 Views)

Hi suji,

I am exporting that data by right-clicking on the waveform Export>Exporta data to excel.

Then you use a functionality built into the graph. You can use it as it is right now.

But when the built-in function doesn't fit your needs you need to program your own way of saving the data!

There are ready-to-use functions to save waveforms to a spreadsheet file…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,997 Views)

My NI Crystal Ball has mis-functioned and is not allowing me to open your VI and see how you are writing the data.  If I had to guess (what alternative is there?), I'd say you are writing a variable that increase by 8 each time you write (but you already knew that ...).

Attach your VI.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,981 Views)