LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA void sink

@bweiss90 wrote:

shared variables are from cRIO that has been installed on MAX.  But now i cannot even deploy the chassis.

Please, try to be more specific. Do you get an error when you try to deploy the chassis? Can you find the cRIO in Measurement and Automation Explorer? Can you ping the cRIO? Are the status lights on the cRIO flashing?

You did not include your VIs with the project.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(331 Views)

i can ping it with no loss, the crio is out of sync with the computer,  when i try to right click and connect to the cRio or deploy chassis the error in the conflict message box:

"The Scan Engine settings configured in the project are different from what is currently deployed on the target.  If you choose not to deploy the project Scan Engine settings to the target, the project and target will remain out of sync." so if i click ignore the scan engine of hte crio program connects to it but wont sync.  how do i link them together

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(321 Views)

Have you looked at the help for Using the NI Scan Engine? "After you configure NI Scan Engine settings in the Project Explorer window, you must deploy a project item that uses the NI Scan Engine, such as My Computer or an RT target, for the settings to take effect."

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(317 Views)