LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to connect to the target - sbRIO-9627

When right clicking on the sbRIO-9627 in Labview Project explorer and chosing either connect or deploy I get the error below. I am on a different computer than the one where the project was created. Using Labview 2015 sp1.

pewima_0-1639655036296.png

NI MAX connects fine. sbRIO is connected and running. No 'Force safe mode' and LabVIEW project access is ticked.

The NI Max 'Troubleshoot remote system discovery' gives green lights allthough it notes that Kaspersky might cause problem. I am unable to disable Kaspersky. (I am not administrator I guess)

Besides MAX I am able to ping, ssh into and connect the sbRIO with our own GUI application.

I am new to Labview. Is the firewall the problem or are there any other troubleshooting steps to perform?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,575 Views)

In the project window, right click on the target and select Properties. Then go and change the IP address for the device to what it is on your current system.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,550 Views)

Thanks for suggestion Rolf. I didn't write it but I have ensured I have changed IP address to the correct one for the device. There is a router between my computer and the sbRIO, that has been used to connect by other means.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,542 Views)