LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Internal Error 0x6AD83CCC: "objmsg.cpp" version 15.0.1f2

Solved!
Go to solution

Running into this error, can't seem to get past this.  Happened after saving, closing, and reopening my project.  Not sure if having it synced with google drive potentiates this kind of thing, but I can't think of anything else that may have been going on in my system when I got this error.  Attached is the failure log file, and two of the files mentioned in the dump, not including the vi.lib control.  If anyone has any idea what could have gone wrong, how to fix this, and how to avoid it in the future, I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,526 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author FKhueson
An internal error like that would tend to point to a file corruption issue.

What happens if you open these files by themselves? Can you force a recompile? Ctrl-shift run arrow.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,510 Views)

Tried opening the "Panel Daemon.vi", got the same error.  Tried opening the "Write FP Refs.vi", which opened.  I saved it, saved other accompanying files it asked me to save.  Then tried opening the project, which opened fine.  As well, I could open the "Panel Daemon.vi" in the project.  Bizarre.  I wish I could provide more rhyme or reason to how this resolved itself, but thats all i got 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,502 Views)
I think I would still try to do a forced recompile.

Another thought: do you have the VIs set to save the object code separate from the source? That might cause something hinky...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,495 Views)