LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPIB Read Comman

Guys,

I have put on the front panel of the attached .vi an LED display/indicator.  I have a FR*? (It returns a string) GPIB read command for this instrument.  When the first LED of the "Measure" button is lit, I need this indicator to read from the GPIB interface command FR1? and output it to the LED display.  When the second LED of the "Measure" button is lit, I need this indicator to read from the GPIB interface command FR2? and output it to the LED display.  The thrid and forth LED buttons should do the same thing just with the FR3? and FR4? command respectively. 

If someone could open up the .vi and make those changes that would be fantastic.  Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,398 Views)

You can take the index from the Quotient & Remainder.vi or add a Search 1D Array.vi to find which element of the Measure array was changed to true. You will need a case structure that will take the index (of the element that was changed to true). You will have your code to write and read from the GPIB device in the case structure based on which index changed. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Missy S.
Project Engineer
RoviSys
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,374 Views)