LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get time of different timezone(s) with Daylight Savings

Solved!
Go to solution

please upload the labview code u have done,not the picture.

Because ,the thing is confuse to identify the commands

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(536 Views)

@123prem wrote:

please upload the labview code u have done,not the picture.

Because ,the thing is confuse to identify the commands

That is LabVIEW code.  If you'd been following the topic, you would have seen the explanation that the png provided can be dropped onto a block diagram and it will "magically" be transformed into executable code.  The png you provided is executable, also.  I checked.

The technical details behind the curtain is that the png created by LabVIEW is a code snippet, and contains metadata that contains the actual code (or maybe scripting code that re-creates the original code?) and when dropped onto a block diagram of the same LabVIEW version (or earlier) will reproduce - more or less faithfully - the original code.

The advantage is that people with no access to LabVIEW can still look at the picture to get an idea of what the code looks like - let's say they are viewing it on a phone - and then when they have access to a computer with LabVIEW installed, they can easily re-create the code.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(524 Views)