LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with robotics simulator

I want to simulate a robot on LabView. I'm reading the LabView documentation given on its website about simulating robots, it's understandable but quiet difficult since I'm a beginner.

I'm a beginner to LabView though I do have some basic understanding of it, like I've worked with cRIO and myRIO. 

Are there any tutorials or any other help online which would make this easier for me? Because I think that if I only follow the documentation, it will a lot of time for making a simulating a robot, maybe months!

Or even any tips for this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(789 Views)

Are you looking at this?:  LabVIEW Tutorial 10: Robot Simulation - NI Community

Sounds like you need to define what you are trying to do first.  What kind of robot?  What can it do?  What kind of virtual environment will it exist in?  

Then, Learn LabVIEW:  Getting Started with LabVIEW (ni.com)

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(758 Views)

No. I'm looking at Simulating Mobile Robots 

I'm making a remotely controlled underwater vehicle. It should have basic maneuvering and depth hold capability. Sensors should include: depth/pressure sensor, IMU sensor and temperature sensor. The environment will be underwater. 

As I already said, I'm already familiar with the basic programming functions of Labview. Actually, I am working on an actual robot based on cRIO. It has all the above mentioned capabilities. Now I am given the task of making a simulation for some purpose. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(740 Views)